Hope M. (Grade 5)
She has a good heart and willing to help her classmates with their assignments. She helps the poor using her own money. And during the festival she was observed helping during clean-up by picking up trash.
* Marco R (Kinder): He is always paying attention and waiting patiently during pick up of PE equipment. He is always willing to help and open to letting peers join.
* Jenna S (Grade 1) - She always greets me “Good Morning,” and sometimes respectfully holds the small gate open for me.
* Serene B (Grade 2) - She was given too much change; $20. The following day she returned the extra $20 back to the school.
* Aaron L (Grade 4) - A student fell down during recess. When he couldn’t find the teacher on yard duty, he went and called another teacher from the classroom for help.
* Emilio R (Grade 5) - He is always trying to help a classmate with work and giving him moral support.